Thursday, November 8, 2007

Who's the leading Blogger?

As I was researching on my genre, which is global warming (environment), I found a couple of interesting blogs. However, one of the blogs that actually caught my eye was called, "Environment: Global Warming or Greenhouse Effect?" The website to the blog is: http://epiac1216.livejournal.com/192114.html. Why is that? Well, first of all, the blogger’s page is highly popular due to the total amount of visits it has had, which was 14,056. The average page views for this blog reported daily are 23 with 159 hits this week alone. Now that is impressive. I wish my blog could be as popular as this one. Anyways, as I read throughout the blog, I found the information very informative and interesting. I actually learned a few things myself from this blog. I noticed that this person does not just define the greenhouse effect and global warming, but also talks about the history. For example, the blogger explains the history of the greenhouse effect and who discovered it. Not just that, but every paragraph talked about something different, which is probably why the audience does not get bored. The blogger provides a ton of information, but provides it in a way that the readers can understand easily. I really think this blogger did a good job on the blog because he does go into so much detail about one topic, but actually gives an overall description of what is going on. When reading this blog, it does not just seem like the person is writing a whole bunch of information down just because he/she has to, but it really does sound like the person is very much interested in their topic and discussion.

1 comment:

Julie P.Q. said...

Good historical considerations in your review. Do you think you'll attempt this type of writing on your blog?